Thursday 20 June 2013

Topshop nail polish and new makeup bag.

Today I bought this cute little makeup bag from Primark only £3. So I've spent the evening de-cluttering my usual make up bag then squishing everything into this one. I don't know what it is but I can't help to be drawn to makeup bags. Ofcourse it's the beauty products inside that really matter, but makeup bags are like clothes for beauty products and I like to think my makeup should be stored in something cute.

 I picked this Topshop nail polish up on a whim just after I found some money left on a gift voucher from my birthday. (Always a lovely surprise.) I love the Topshop makeup range, and I really think that for a high street store, they haven't compromised on the aesthetics and the quality of the products. The nail polishes have the cutest packaging with the white lids and black spots, they really stand out from other brands. 'Venus flytrap' is great for this summer and will brighten up and compliment any outfit. 
The formula is perfection too-it goes on perfectly smooth in two thin coats and gains all opacity. This is my new favourite colour and I'll definitely be picking up more Topshop polishes in the future. Nail varnishes are priced at £5 or £6 each.

So you know what the colour looks like on there will be more pictures to follow.
XKX


No comments:

Post a Comment