Monday 24 June 2013

New Foody Favourite

Now this blog is about everything and anything so I have found a new food favourite which I just loooovveee :) over the last two months, I have been receiving graze box's, if your not too sure what these are check out the website, www.graze.com, I love my graze box's and the snacks are so tasty! In my last box I received some applewood smoked beef jerky. I have never tried it before but have always looked at beef jerky in the shops wanting to try it, until now and man I love it!! I also read that it's locally sourced, so when browsing Waitrose I came across it!!!! You guys need to taste this, I love my food so I will be blogging about food as well, I'm not sure if all Waitrose stores will stock this product but have a look in your local store and let me know what you think!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment